Web design and development
A lot of business owners get burned on websites by people who over-promise and under-deliver. Then they get stuck with a slow site that doesn’t work how they expect, and needs to be fixed by someone else at an increased cost.
Our projects are designed to relieve all that hassle. You’ll get a modern website that loads fast, works on all devices, is accessible for users with disabilities, and is easy to use and maintain — even if you decide to hire someone else to work on it later.
What makes us different
From building high-performing marketing and sales systems for major telecom and media companies (you might have even used software we built if you’ve ever signed up for a cable TV or Internet package online) to building web software in finance, not only do we have the skills to deliver the work, we develop lasting partnerships.
Our process is designed with you in mind.
- Great communication
- Fast response times
- Total transparency
How it works
- Discovery – We’ll determine if we’re a good fit to work together, discuss project requirements and how your site will be built.
- Requirements – You provide us with content, and all of the specifications for your website.
- Development – We start building your new site. You’ll get access to our project management system where you can check-in on the status of your project milestones.
- QA/Testing – Your site will be fully tested, including support for all major browsers and device sizes. You’ll get to review a live version of the new site that’s only accessible to you, so if there are any issues no one else will see them.
- Launch – After making a complete backup of your existing site, we'll replace it with the new site, and it will be live!
Website (and client) care and support
We offer care and support plans that give you peace-of-mind by helping keep your website safe, secure and working and looking it’s best. Our plans can include (but are not limited to):
- WordPress version updates
- Theme updates
- Plugin updates
- Backup and restore
- Scan for broken links
- Content updates